This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 86

March 27 2010


Yes, you're right... Kollin is wearing the same clothes as the yesterdays blog... its because this is the same night... but after midnight... see we decided to meet up with sam at her place for some bonfire and beer... as if Kollin needed anymore u can see... LOL! He says he was "faking" it... mmmhmmm... anyway... i was DD that night but i decided on having just one yummy Leiny...


Sam's candid photo... HI SAM!


Kollin and Kaeden had some water play!

Later on that evening my mom, Risa and I (for Risa) had a dinner date with my cousins at Cheesecake Factory... YUMMY!!!

Its me and my cousing Alma!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment