This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 88

March 29 2010


El Torito with Sam and Des... Pineapple Margarita, cadillac margarita, and a Michellada for me!


ALL GONE!


Sam accidentally backed into Des's car that was parked in the way of the driveway... LOL! NO DAMAGE WAS DONE!!! That's just how we roll...



There's a long story behind this... but lets make it short... yes that IS an ass and YES those are my lips with my favorite MAC Lipstick and Lipliner mind u... tattooed on it... LOOOOONG STORY but NONETHELESS my lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment