This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33- Taste testing

Feb. 2, 2010

Kaeden decided today he was going to use one of his 5 senses more than others... Today he would taste EVERYTHING... and I mean EVERYTHING... Not sure what was going through his mind but... he's learning i guess... hahaha


































He had quite the day exploring... I love it when he finds something interesting and he sits and plays with it for long periods of time...









































Porch Shot - He sat... NOT FOR LONG... but he sat.

2 comments: