This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 59

Feb 28 2010

Today my classroom sang at church service... "Jump into the Light" by Jana Alyra... please look up her story its incredible... I was privillaged enough to hear her speak at the 2009 CRECEF conference and cried... SCRATCH THAT... BAWLED my eyes out! If I weren't a mother i might have teared up a bit... but now i am... and our preschool staff was pointed out by her for crying soooo much! (GOOGLE: " jana alayra car accident" and its the first article you have to open... scroll down to where she talks about the car accident and/or go to this site as well: http://articles.latimes.com/2000/mar/11/local/me-7648?pg=3)


Trip to the park with daddy and mommy


Ready to slide


swinging with mommy


Porch Shot- aka Stroller Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment