This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38- Home sick...

Feb 7th 2010

So Kaeden was fine all day yesterday... we even had dinner with some friends. What I didn't know is that Kaeden was starting a cold... UGH! Why do kids have to get colds alllll the time??? So by the time we got home and put him to bed... we heard that little nose of his... and he woke up crying SEVERAL times throughout the night... BUT he's a happy boy during the day. He're he is waving and saying, "Bye bye," I think he's hinting to me that he wants this camera OUT OF HIS FACE!



Sick, sleeping babies get rolled up towels under their crib mattress's so they can sleep slightly elevated and hopefully be able to rest a bit more comfortably. Well, with the help of the vicks vaporub all over his body and the cool mist humidifier as well!


Porch Shot - So, Kollin's mommy AKA Kaeden's Oma, was talking to me on the phone one day. She told me how much she enjoyed the "porch shots" of Kaeden and joked about having her big boy start taking porch shots as well so she could see him "grow." (we have a bit of a distance between us) Sooooo, I did. Today, we gave Kaeden a little break since he's sick and we let Kollin take the photo... AND LOOK OMA... HE'S SMIIIILING! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment