This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45- Valentine's Day

Kaeden's Vday Cards! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!!!

Feb 14 2010


Kaeden and Ben get VIP seating at Cooper's Valentine's Day Party... and NO that coke isn't for Ben or Kaeden! LOL!




Rock My Valentine


Kaeden and Ben dukin it out! LOL! Ben got it first... but Kaeden is a bully so he jumped in... well, Mommy Nessa is an instigator and I put Kaeden in with Ben so I could get a photo of the two not realizing they'd really be mad... oops!!! But you have to admit this is a funny shot!!!



So in the end we got all the kids together for a big Valentine photo... well we all got some really good ones... but why post those up when you have this! Kaeden running away crying and all the nicely posed kids behind him laughing... COME ON THIS IS GOOD STUFF HERE!



Porch Shot - Daddy wanted to sit with Kaeden AGAIN! And that's not a bad thing!!!! I just think its cute! Happy Valentines day all!!!

1 comment: