This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 35- Rocks and headbands and Bugs... OH MY!

Feb 4th 2010
Kaeden discovered rocks today... he melted my heart... such a crappy little object yet he loved them sooo much... to see things through my Kaeden's eyes makes my days feel sooo blessed!



He loved his rocks sooo much that he decided to line them all up along our front yard fence. They needed to be placed where everyone could see them!


Today I post this up for Nino Moe... if you were there, Moe, Kaeden would have made you so proud... I took this photo because he couldn't keep his little body away from this bug... something was pulling him in... he wanted to be near it... he wanted to TOUCH IT!


Porch Shot - Kaeden's pose... the "headband pose." Today he INSISTED on wearing my headband... now when I say "insisted" i don't mean "mommy made him..." I really REALLY mean "insisted." He tried to put some hair ties in his hair... so I handed him this and he wouldn't stop whining until i stuck it on his head... and if it fell off he wanted it back on! (mind you, kollin and I wore them a few nights before this with kaeden just for fun...)

No comments:

Post a Comment