This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13

I have such a handsome hubby... :::eyelashes batting:::


Man, I should've assigned a kitchen shot rather than the porch shot this one is much easier to get everyday! LOL! This time he picked his pieces of grilled cheese sandwich and placed those in the frying pan... i guess fried lettuce wasn't appetizing today?


Today my camera's battery DIED right as i took the porch shot... so i grabbed my camera phone... ugh... fuzzy.... sorry! But he sat and waited for me to set it up and let me take it! HAHAHA! THEN i sat and waited for him to get up and he just stared at me... so sweetly... I LOVE HIM!!!! well lets see how long this phase will go before he decides he wants to start running away from the porch... and yes i totally could have fixed his pj's but come on... i don't mind a little "buddha belly" action!

3 comments:

  1. I can just hear the frying pan now...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet belly! Don't you just want to bite it? LOL! It'll be so fun to see how your porch shots progress over a year!

    ReplyDelete