This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 24- Ducks and Dancing

Today we went to Central Park in Huntington Beach to watch the ducks. We had a blast! My boys are sooo handsome aren't they?


Kollin took our picture while Kaeden was feeding the ducks... i thought he was feeding the ducks like mommy but i later found out he was feeding himself... ugh! hahahaha

We TRIED to do a bday dinner with Nina Sam but the Mongolian BBQ was closed... so once again its postponed until further notice... but we did have chipotle!!!


Kaeden and Nina dancing the night away,,, Pose!!!


PORCH SHOT- Today Daddy didn't mind him coming out at night... he even offered to be the guest since it was a wet porch night! YAAAY 4 DADDY!!!

1 comment: