This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15

When "Elmo in Grouchland" is on... Kaeden is truly the best snuggler alive! Kaeden and Buelita love watching it together!


Porch Shot - Kaeden kissed concrete today and looks a bit like "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." Only a one month late... Santa might still come back for him... hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Ben's got a scratched up nose too...just as his eye is healing. Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rach go check out day 17... his nose didn't even heal and hes got another! DANG! And yes i agree... BOYS! UGH!

    ReplyDelete