This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20

Rule in Miss Nessa's class.... When it rains... WE RUN!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!




Kollin's healthy appetizer before dinner... MMMMmmmm!






















"Inside Out Porch shot" - It was waaaay to freezing outside for me to take Kaeden... so we did the porch shot on the opposite end... and he was ... as you can see... "AAAALLLL for it" ;) I finally got him as he fell... YES!!!
A little something from today... it started raining MUCH harder as I was waiting for my light to turn green and it was sooooo loud... check it out!

1 comment: