This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 16

So, Kaeden "kissed" concrete at the "PooPoo" residence... Jilly "PooPoo" felt bad... I told her he's a boy and it can happen to anybody... and as you continue to read my blogs... you will learn that I am a psychic ;)


So before I had Kaeden I had a title from some co-workers as the "Party Girl." I didn't think I was THAT wild... I was just having fun while I could. Well, of course since having Kaeden I don't do a lot of that... not because I can't, but because I'd rather be at home with him. So tonight I decided to go and do what I pretty much used to do every weekend of my "Before Kaeden" days minus the getting really tipsy part! HAHAHA! As I look back at the photos I think WHOA!!! I'm such a different person now! Don't get me wrong I do have a drink with my name on it on the bottom left corner of the table next to my phone BUT look around... There is A LOT of alcohol and a lot of smoking... and I was not doing much of any of that! I didn't finish my drink and i wasn't smoking! it will be 2 years in March for me... SMOKE FREE!!!! I won't go back EVER!!! Especially that I have plans on being a mommy to more than just my Kaeden and honestly... i hope i don't offend anyone and if i do... STOP READING MY BLOG... but... Its pretty tacky when your a Mommy and have a cigarette in your hand. Maybe I say that because I don't do it anymore...and I'm proud! once again apologies for those i have offended!


Kollin and Dove in the background... its been a long time my friend.


Porch Shot - I call it "Nose of a crimson color"

1 comment:

  1. His nose matches Ben's right now. ;) Yay you for not smoking. I've been smoke free for 10 years now and stopped for the same reasons...I wanted a family. So in 8 more years, you might be like me...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...there's a reason to start smoking and drinking again! ;)

    ReplyDelete