This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29- BUSY!

Kaeden was not a happy camper on the way home... he was soooo mad that I took him away from his Jilly (poopoo)... hahaha at least I know he loves her!


At school, at meetings or in a workshop... I doodle... I'M LISTENING... but my fingers have ADHD... and I doodle. Can't help it.


Attending a workshop for Professional Growth hours... I needed an energy boost and decaf coffee doesn't do it for me... but Jamba Juice sure does!!! Strawberry Whirl fruit only...mmmM!



Porch Shot- The Incredible, Amazing, FANTABULOUS Invisibllllllle KAE-DEN!!! TADAAAAA!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh your pictures are gettttting so good!!!!!


    Am I rubbing off on you??? =]

    ReplyDelete