This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9

My boys... *tears* Kollin was with Kaeden being "Super Daddy" the past few days so I could spend time with my family and be apart of my grandmother's funeral and during her burial I looked over my left shoulder to check on them and this is what I see. I feel so blessed to have my two boys.


After my grandmother was laid to rest we all had a gathering at my uncle's house and shared great memories we had. Here is my mom talking to 2 of my aunt's.


Last, but not least the Porch shot. We got home and cleaned up, unpacked and fed the little monster... when it dawned on me that I needed to hurry and take his picture before his bath and in the middle of dinner as you can see... hes practically WEARING his dinner...

3 comments:

  1. I knew Kollin had it in him! lol!!! Cute picture, I'm glad you're all back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photo of your boys or Kaeden and "Nessa's Daddy" as Maya likes to call them. ;)

    ReplyDelete