This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 23- Out of the grey clouds... we come together.

My "TioNino" Jorge (Birthday boy) and my wacky Mamaluz. We decided to try our best to visit our family in San Diego and come together at least once a month... we don't want to lose touch because the start of our family has gone to heaven... so we started by celebrating my Uncle/Godfathers 48th birthday and it was FANTASTIC!


My brother, Chris, the ass...



Porch Shot- When we came home Kaeden was happy to see us... and when Daddy left we took an OUTSIDE porch shot... since he wasn't there to say NO! So HA Daddy! HAAAA!


1 comment: