This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 22 - Fun times with fun friends!

Orangeview Jr High Band... Ya he wore it.


Amber Waves


Brent... or Jack?



Beer and her Sam... LOL!


Today's Porch Shot- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Like how his frustrations travels all accross his entire body down to his feet, fingers and neck!

2 comments:

  1. love the license plate wall. fun pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahaha I LOVE the kaeden shot.

    Damn it woman me and johnny need to come over soon!! I need to give you your jumper, and I wanna see you guys. =]

    ReplyDelete