This is a photo challenge I found on Facebook through a friend... I thought why not... lets give it a shot... 365 days in the year... 365 photos (or more knowing me...) I can do this. So this is pretty much my photo diary and you're allowed to read it.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17... its a big one! Too much fun today!

Saw this today and Kollin and I thought it was pretty clever...


So remember yesterday's blog when I looked into the future? Ya... here it is... now one on the head too! I SWEAR i don't not beat my child... ugh... sooooo sad!



Squishy at NAMM: Kollin, Sam, Emo and Nessa



Tower of Marshall Amps



So sparkly and girly! I LOVE THEM!


Introducing the new american special... Or the new Special AMerican ... SAM!



Porch Shot - Double Guests! Nina Sam and Auntie Risa Snuggle Kaeden in the rain on top of a trash bag that didn't keep BOTH their booty's dry... oops!

1 comment:

  1. hmm i wonder why you and i have HUGE smiles in the NAMM photo.. LOL

    ReplyDelete